Dr. Kathryn Herndon, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Herndon completed a residency at Emory U Sch Med/Emory U Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Georgia Pain Management & Diagnostics and is affiliated with Habersham Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Georgia Pain Management & Diagnostics
Georgia Pain Management & Diagnostics530 Spring St SE, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 503-7222
- Emory U, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Affil Hosps-Emory University Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Emory U Sch Med/Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Medical School — 1986
- Emory U Sch Med/Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- 1996 Acupuncture training, Other Education
- 1999 osteopathic maniljlation trainjng, Other Education
- 2010 Medical Ultrasound, Other Education
- Mayo Clin/Mayo Grad Sch of Med, Other Education
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Other Education
- UCLA/UCLA Med Ctr, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herndon?
I am a failed back fusion patient and have had many other ortho surgeries. Dr. Herndon show great compassion, but professionalism as well. You will be a team, you agree to follow her protocols and you will find her trying everything to find a solution to your pain. She has a small office with hands on care to all her patients. I have referred many people to her, and all are still seeing her.
- Habersham Medical Center
- Murphy Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth