Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kathleen Walsh, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Walsh completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walsh is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- RI Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walsh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walsh frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Walsh's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walsh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Walsh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.