Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD is
- University Calif Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Columbia Presbyn Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1987
- Master's Degree, Rutgers University. Bs Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berkowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Berkowitz's profile.
Dr. Berkowitz in specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Berkowitz frequently treats the following conditions: High Risk Pregnancy, Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Berkowitz's office is located at 2888 Long Beach Blvd Ste 400 Long Beach, CA 90806. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Berkowitz is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Berkowitz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Obstetrix Medical Group2888 Long Beach Blvd Ste 400, Long Beach, CA 90806 (562) 997-8510
Samuel S. Im MD Inc.12462 Putnam St Ste 303, Whittier, CA 90602 (562) 789-5460
Skypark Rehabilitation Ctr23441 Madison St Ste 290, Torrance, CA 90505 (310) 375-7172
Cleveland Clinic Maternal18099 Lorain Ave Ste 345, Cleveland, OH 44111 (216) 476-7144