Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Berkowitz completed a residency at Columbia Presbyn Med Center. She currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Maternal and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Calif Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Columbia Presbyn Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1987
- Master's Degree, Rutgers University. Bs Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Maternal18099 Lorain Ave Ste 345, Cleveland, OH 44111 Existing Patients: (216) 476-7144
Obstetrix Medical Group
Obstetrix Medical Group2888 Long Beach Blvd Ste 400, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 997-8510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berkowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berkowitz frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Berkowitz's office is located at 18099 Lorain Ave Ste 345, Cleveland, OH 44111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berkowitz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Berkowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center