Dr. Ellison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Ellison, MD is a dermatologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Ellison completed a residency at Georgetown University Washington Va Hospital. She currently practices at U.S. Dermatology Partners Fairfax. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Washington Va Hospital, Residency Hospital
- East Tennesse State University, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Fairfax
U.S. Dermatology Partners Fairfax8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 641-0083
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellison?
Dr. Ellison took the time to explain what she was doing. She did an excellent job and made me feel comfortable as a new patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Ellison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellison frequently treats Telogen Effluvium, Mole Evaluation, and Melanoma Screening.
Dr. Ellison's office is located at 8316 Arlington Blvd Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.