Dr. Drinan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Drinan, DO is a cardiology specialist in Orland Park, IL. Dr. Drinan completed a residency at Chicago Osteo Hosps & Med Ctr. She currently practices at Kathleen J Drinan DO and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago Osteo Hosps & Med Ctrs, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Chicago Osteo Hosps & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Chicago Osteo Hosps & Med Ctrs, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 1982
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kathleen J Drinan DO
Kathleen J Drinan DO16515 106th Ct, Orland Park, IL 60467 Existing Patients: (708) 226-0506
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drinan?
Dr Drinan has been an excellent cardiologist for me for over ten years. She is knowledgeable, listen wells, and orders tests only when necessary. She is firm in her recommendations but is also understanding and kind....always there for me when I’ve needed her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Drinan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drinan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drinan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drinan frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Drinan's office is located at 16515 106th Ct, Orland Park, IL 60467. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital