Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Kathleen Sheerin, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Sandy Springs, GA. Dr. Sheerin completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. She currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheerin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University - School of Medicine, Medical School
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor Coll Med/Tex Chldns, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Ma, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheerin?
Highly recommend Dr Sheerin. She went above and beyond for my infant suffering with severe eczema, food allergies, and repeat infections. She truly cares about her patients and spent significant time trying to make sense of his irregular lab results and complex medical presentation. I very grateful to her for kicking off a more comprehensive investigation and reaching out to his other doctors. Also her eczema protocol is spot-on and she and her staff were always very responsive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheerin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheerin frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Sheerin's office is located at 800 Mount Vernon Hwy NE Ste 390, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett