Dr. Kathleen McGann, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. McGann completed a residency at Childrens Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGann is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 684-6335
- 2 2301 Erwin Rd Ste 915, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 684-6335
- U Penn-Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGann?
My daughter has been sick for 4 months. We have seen multiple doctors and specialists over the course of her illness. Before today’s appointment with Dr. McGann, I had all but given up that anyone would be able to help us. Dr. McGann was knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. She put my daughter at ease, she asked questions to clarify the history of her illness. If I could rate her 10 stars I would. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. McGann to anyone dealing with an infectious disease and related symptoms.
- Duke University Hospital