Dr. Penny has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katherine Penny, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Penny completed a residency at University Of Ne Med Center. She currently practices at Boys Town Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Penny is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 2000
- Allied Benefit Systems
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- The Benefit Group (TBG)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boys Town Pediatrics
Boys Town Pediatrics7205 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (531) 355-7684
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katherine Penny, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Penny's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Penny frequently treats Pediatric Obesity, Pediatric Overweight, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Penny's office is located at 7205 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands