Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Louisville, CO. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at University of Michigan - Pediatric Chief Resident. She currently practices at Boulder Medical Center and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Colorado Children's Hospital - Allergy & Immunology Fellow & Instructor, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University of Colorado Children's Hospital - Allergy & Immunology Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University of Michigan - Pediatric Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Michigan - Pediatric Residency, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Lewis Katz School Of Medicine At Temple University, Medical School — 2012
- Duquesne University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
After decades of dealing with seasonal allergies, I finally decided to see allergist! This was after I suffered so badly in the spring that I spent at least one day a week in bed, whacked out of my mind on over-the-counter allergy meds. I made an appointment with Katie McCormack for a scratch test, which was interesting because I learned that I was allergic to everything but my dog and house. Dr. McCormack is a great listener and very easy to relate to. She set me up with treatment, including holistic tips and a few medications, that provided relief within 2 weeks. I have not had to take pills since then and have had zero down days. Dr. Katie changed my life for the better and the only thing I regret is not seeing her sooner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCormack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McCormack frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 80 Health Park Dr Ste 100, Louisville, CO 80027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Boulder Medical Center
Boulder Medical Center - Louisville - Avista80 Health Park Dr Ste 100, Louisville, CO 80027 (303) 673-0448