Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rausa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katherine Rausa, MD is a nephrology specialist in Berkeley, CA. She currently practices at East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rausa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc.2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (510) 841-4525
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc125 HOSPITAL DR, Vallejo, CA 94589 Existing Patients: (707) 642-7510
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rausa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rausa frequently treats Proteinuria, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Rausa's office is located at 2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rausa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Solano Medical Center