Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katherine Hott, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Hott completed a residency at University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hott is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 824 E Franklin St Ste B, Dayton, OH 45459 Existing Patients: (937) 435-3238
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hott?
Extremely well qualified. Went to her for many years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hott frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback).
Dr. Hott's office is located at 824 E Franklin St Ste B, Dayton, OH 45459. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.