Dr. Kate Gazenko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gazenko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kate Gazenko, MD is a general surgery specialist in Clarksville, AR. Dr. Gazenko completed a residency at UAMS Medical Center. She currently practices at Johnson County Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with Johnson Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gazenko is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Of Cincinatti Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Med Sciences, Medical School
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johnson County Surgery Clinic1 Medicine Dr, Clarksville, AR 72830 Existing Patients: (479) 754-6510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gazenko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gazenko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gazenko frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Gazenko's office is located at 1 Medicine Dr, Clarksville, AR 72830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gazenko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnson Regional Medical Center