Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kate Erwin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Bridgewater, MA. Dr. Erwin completed a residency at Western Psychiatric Institute Pa. She currently practices at Doc-old Colony Correctional Center Medium. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erwin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Western Psychiatric Institute Pa, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Doc-old Colony Correctional Center Medium1 Administration Rd, Bridgewater, MA 02324 Existing Patients: (508) 259-6819
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erwin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erwin frequently treats Conversion Disorder, Dissociative Disorder, and Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders.
Dr. Erwin's office is located at 1 Administration Rd, Bridgewater, MA 02324. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Erwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.