Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 282-0556, and for other questions, call (856) 546-3003.
Dr. Kartik Giri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Haddon Heights, NJ. Dr. Giri completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Association of the Delaware Valley and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Internship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College At Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1997
- Penn State U Coll Med, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giri?
Dr. Giri performed Heart Cath on me on 5/6/18 at the Jefferson Kennedy Hospital, Sewell, NJ. It was a first time experience for me and I was very pleased with Dr. Giri's expertise, patient consideration and informative explanations of the procedure. Dr. Giri came to visit with me before the procedure with encouragement. His skills in the OR were outstanding. He explained the procedure as it progressed, and gave me a full explanation of the results. His team was outstanding and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Giri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kartik Giri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giri frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Giri's office is located at 210 W ATLANTIC AVE, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital