Dr. Karl Dauphinais, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Dauphinais completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Prohealth Physicians Farmington and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dauphinais is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Prohealth Physicians Farmington
Prohealth Physicians Farmington21 South Rd Ste 110, Farmington, CT 06032 Existing Patients: (860) 284-4945
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dauphinais?
Dr. Dauphinais takes the time to get to know you and your health concerns and really cares about you as a person. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. If I hadn't moved away from Connecticut, I would still be going to see him.
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital