Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kremers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karis Kremers, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Kremers completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kremers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kremers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kremers frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Cancer.
Dr. Kremers' office is located at 100 Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Concord, NC 28025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kremers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kremers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center