Dr. Karin Dunnigan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Dunnigan completed a residency at Rochester Gen Hospital. She currently practices at Rgh Department of Pulmonary Disease - Wilson Health Center and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunnigan is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Rgh Department of Pulmonary Disease - Wilson Health Center1425 Portland Ave Bldg 1, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4136
Rochester Gen Gastroenterology
Rgh Gastroenterology1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4136
- Rochester Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunnigan?
Dr. Dunnigan is that rare doctor who really listens to her patients and never makes you feel hurried. She's very good at what she does and she does it with kindness and a sense of humor.
- Rochester General Hospital