Dr. Karim Trad, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Trad completed a residency at The George Washington University Med Center. He currently practices at Reston Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trad is board certified in General Surgery.
Reston Surgical Associates
MedStar Medical Group General Surgery at Reston1800 Town Center Dr Ste 218, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (703) 435-8000
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- The George Washington University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trad?
I was referred to Dr. Trad with a large paraesophageal hernia and 30% of my stomach in my chest cavity crowding my lungs. Dr. Trad was very thorough in answering my questions about the procedures and the lengthy recovery. I had read many horror stories about the Nissen Fundoplication procedure and was terrified. However, my difficulty breathing forced me to proceed with the surgery during the pandemic. Five stars are not adequate to describe the superior care I received from Dr. Trad before, during, and after my procedure! I highly recommend Dr. Trad, Paul Marino, and the entire team!
- Reston Hospital Center
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital