Dr. Samara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karim Samara, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Samara completed a residency at Shands Hospital University Of Florida. He currently practices at Atlantic Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samara is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Shands Hospital University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2002
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samara?
Very professional and did an incredible job on my eyelids. Professional staff and extremely caring. I would highly recommend him and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karim Samara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samara frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Dry Eyes, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Samara's office is located at 3316 3rd St S Ste 103, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.