Call (316) 745-3110 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kari Harris, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Harris completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. She currently practices at KU Wichita Pediatrics - Carriage and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kari Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Administrative Physical, Immunization Administration, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Harris' office is located at 620 North Carriage Pkwy, Wichita, KS 67208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
KU Wichita Pediatrics - Carriage
KU Wichita Pediatrics - Carriage620 North Carriage Pkwy, Wichita, KS 67208 Existing Patients: (316) 745-3110