Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Needham, MA. Dr. Emsbo completed a residency at Mt Auburn Hospital. She currently practices at Visions HealthCare and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Emsbo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emsbo?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Emsbo and think she is amazing across the board! She is kind, attentive and listens to my concerns. She always explains things thoroughly and gets to the root of your problems. I have found that calling the front desk can be difficult (put on hold or VM often) but emailing works well. Overall I’m really happy with her as my PCP!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Emsbo frequently treats the following conditions: Nausea, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Osteoporosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo's office is located at 100 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo is able to speak Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Emsbo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Emsbo has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital