Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Needham, MA. Dr. Emsbo completed a residency at Mt Auburn Hospital. She currently practices at Needham Harvard Vanguard and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emsbo?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Emsbo and think she is amazing across the board! She is kind, attentive and listens to my concerns. She always explains things thoroughly and gets to the root of your problems. I have found that calling the front desk can be difficult (put on hold or VM often) but emailing works well. Overall I’m really happy with her as my PCP!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emsbo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emsbo frequently treats Nausea, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Emsbo's office is located at 100 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emsbo speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
Needham Harvard Vanguard
Needham Office100 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494 (781) 431-1333
Visions HealthCare170 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02481 (781) 431-1333