Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Moore, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Cumberland Pediatrics PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical Univ Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical Univ Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cumberland Pediatrics PC1405 FRANKLIN GTWY SE, Marietta, GA 30067 Existing Patients: (770) 951-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Dr. Karen Moore is an awesome doctor!!! I have three sons and they're 17, 16, & 12. She's been seeing my boys since they were newborns and it's been a great experience. I recommend Dr. Karen to anyone who needs a pediatrician. She's fierce, knowledgeable, and straight to the point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Tonsillitis, Obesity Counseling, and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 1405 FRANKLIN GTWY SE, Marietta, GA 30067. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.