Dr. Davidson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Davidson, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Davidson completed a residency at St Margaret'S Hosp For Women, Obstetrics And Gynecology. She currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Margaret'S Hosp For Women, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Davidson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davidson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davidson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davidson frequently treats Newborn Metabolic Screening, Nuchal Translucency Screening, and Phenylketonuria Screening.
Dr. Davidson's office is located at 75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-4840