Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Altmann completed a residency at Columbia P&S Med Ctr. She currently practices at CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altmann is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia P&s Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Columbia P&S Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altmann?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Altmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Altmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Altmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Altmann frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Altmann's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.