Dr. Karen Douek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Douek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Douek, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Douek completed a residency at University of Toronto. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic Inc and is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Douek is board certified in Nephrology.
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douek?
Dr Douek is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. She does not rush through your appointments with her. She listens to your concerns and makes sure you leave her office with a plan on how to take care of it without feeling overwhelmed. I wish all doctor's were like her. I would highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Douek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douek frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Hyperkalemia, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Douek's office is located at 9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 402, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Douek speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Douek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital