Dr. Kara Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kara Kelly, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia. She currently practices at John R. Oishei Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital For Sick Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Medical School — 1989
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John R. Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0034
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center