Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kar Wong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Lankenau Heart Group - Philadelphia Chestnut Street and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Amazing Cardiologist. She has the personal touch that patients need and appreciate. Also is very skillful when it comes to interventions. You will be in the best hands with Dr. Wong
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 1015 Chestnut St Ste 1402, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lankenau Medical Center
Lankenau Heart Group - Philadelphia Chestnut Street1015 Chestnut St Ste 1402, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (267) 940-6360
Lankenau Heart Group
Lankenau Hospital100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
MLHC Kelly Cardiovascular Group
Roxborough7114 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000