Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kapisthalam Kumar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hudson, FL. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Hudson and is affiliated with Medical Center Of Trinity. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, Internship Hospital
- Stanley Medical College, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Hudson
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Hudson14100 Fivay Rd Ste 380, Hudson, FL 34667 Existing Patients: (727) 862-9026
Florida Cancer Specialists - New Port Richey
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - New Port Richey5802 STATE ROAD 54, New Port Richey, FL 34652 Existing Patients: (727) 842-2795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kapisthalam Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 14100 Fivay Rd Ste 380, Hudson, FL 34667. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point