Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Kapil Sethi, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Sethi completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Georgia Regent University and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sethi is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1985
- PGIMER, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Christian Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Regent University1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Existing Patients: (706) 721-2426
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sethi?
Highly recommend DrSethi...kind,considerate, knowledgeable & after seeing him, I would not even go for a second opinion....we have full faith in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sethi frequently treats Torticollis, Dystonia, and Parkinson's Disease.
Dr. Sethi's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sethi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center