Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504.
Dr. Kamaljit Kaur, MD is a family medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Kaur completed a residency at Family Medicine, Virtua Health System, Voorhees, NJ. She currently practices at Baptist Health Primary Care and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Family Medicine, Virtua Health System, Voorhees, NJ, Residency Hospital
- St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, British West Indies, Medical School
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Primary Care
Baptist Health Primary Care11535 SW 88 Street, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaur?
Dr. Kaur was warm, professional and knowledgeable. She took the time to review my records and spent time with me to address my concerns. I give her a 10+!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kamaljit Kaur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaur frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Kaur's office is located at 11535 SW 88 Street, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaur speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Cleveland Clinic Florida