Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nasser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamal Nasser, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Nasser completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Pulmonary Specialists of Michigan PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nasser is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nasser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasser frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Low Blood Oxygen Level, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Nasser's office is located at 23500 Park St Ste 3, Dearborn, MI 48124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nasser speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nasser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Garden City Hospital