Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kamal Gupta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at U Tex Med Sch. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tx Hrt Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Tex Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1997
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
I was admitted to KU Medical Center with unstable Angina. As I was taken for a Cath — Dr. Gupta had already read my past Cardiac history and details of my earlier Cath. He was calming and took a conservative approach in dealing with patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital