Dr. Kamal Dagly, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Dagly completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island Hand Center and is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital. Dr. Dagly is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Long Island Hand Center
Long Island Hand Center166 E Main St, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 427-4263
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, English
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Shoulder & Elbow Mass General / Brigham Womens, Other Education — 2010
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dagly?
He is a great doctor. Very patient professional and polite. I would give him 6 stars if given a choice. Very satisfied client
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Plainview Hospital
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Southside Hospital