Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD
Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD is
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2008
- NY University Med Sch, Undergraduate School — 1999
- North Shore U Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papantoniou?
I went to Dr. Papantoniou for a horribly painful outbreak in hives. She immediately diagnosed it was due to the Moderna booster and put me on a regiment of prednisone and antihistamines which immediately worked. I am so relieved and thankful to Dr. P for her accurate diagnosis and treatment. I was in extreme distress when I came to her and she immediately helped me. I am still under her care and am now comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Papantoniou's profile.
Dr. Papantoniou in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Papantoniou frequently treats the following conditions: Acne, Eczema and Contact Dermatitis and Contact Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Papantoniou's office is located at 900 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 101 Melville, NY 11747. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Papantoniou is able to speak Greek. View profile to see all.
Dr. Papantoniou provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Simply Dermatology900 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 101, Melville, NY 11747 (631) 377-7222