Dr. Merveldt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kaelin Merveldt, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. She currently practices at Oklahoma Kidney Care and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merveldt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Kidney Care
Oklahoma Kidney Care13901 Mcauley Blvd Ste 303, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Existing Patients: (405) 748-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merveldt?
Very impressed with her,! As a 70 year old, in good health previously, she accurately diagnosed me with Wegener 's disease on my first visit. This is a 3-out of 100,000 chance. This was later confirmed with a kidney biopsy. Under her care for 6-months now and entering remission. She is a great listener and truly cares for her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaelin Merveldt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merveldt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merveldt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merveldt frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Merveldt's office is located at 13901 Mcauley Blvd Ste 303, Oklahoma City, OK 73134. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Logan County
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital North