Dr. Juzar Lokhandwala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Lokhandwala completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine. and is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lokhandwala is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- 1 902 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76012 Existing Patients: (817) 461-3003
- Geisinger Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- The Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Medical Coll Baroda MS University, Medical School — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lokhandwala?
"Dr. Lok", as he's universally known, is a very attentive cardiologist and surgeon. He's been our (my wife and me) cardiologist for about two years, or since the retirement of another Heart Place cardiologist. He's easy to reach through his nurse, responds promptly and fully, and is thorough in office visits. Like all good doctors, he does especially well when we patients are well prepared with questions/concerns, and he responds very well and clearly. He's also informal and welcoming.
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Heart and Vascular Hospital Arlington