Dr. Cutler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Justin Cutler, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Harrison, AR. Dr. Cutler completed a residency at Des Peres Hospital. He currently practices at Arkansas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine P.A. and is affiliated with North Arkansas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Des Peres Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Des Peres Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Idaho State University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine P.A.224 W ERIE AVE, Harrison, AR 72601 Existing Patients: (870) 741-8289
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cutler?
I have been riding motorcycles for almost 30 years and finally screwed up big time with an accident that caused horrible damage to my knee, I was referred to Dr. Cutler and he got straight to the point after seeing my MRI, a torn ACL and Medial Meniscus Tearing, the surgery was an experience in itself but after it was all done, I had to wait about 2 weeks then my knee tightened back up and I was walking again, thank you Dr. Cutler !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Justin Cutler, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cutler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cutler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cutler frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Cutler's office is located at 224 W ERIE AVE, Harrison, AR 72601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cutler speaks Haitian Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center