Dr. Justin Greisberg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Greisberg completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greisberg is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
New Jersey Office500 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631 (212) 305-4565
ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics590 5th Ave Fl 5, New York, NY 10036 (212) 305-4565
ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics155 White Plains Rd # W100, Tarrytown, NY 10591 (212) 305-4565
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-4565
- Haborview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1995
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greisberg?
Amazing doctor! Dr. Greisberg calmed my worries and repaired my ankle with great success! Would recommend him to everyone and anyone.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center