Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strote accepts your insurance.
Dr. Justin Strote, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Strote completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. He currently practices at University of Colorado Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Colorado Plains Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strote is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Colorado Health Cardiology
Heart Center of the Rockies2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strote?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strote frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Strote's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strote has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital