Dr. Malik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Junaid Malik, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Montgomery, OH. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Kettering Mem Hosp/Wa St U. He currently practices at Inpatient Institute-pulmonary and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Kettering Mem Hosp/Wa St U, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Maricopa Integrated Hlth Sys, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American University Of The Caribbean, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
Excellent pulmonologist and sleep medicine physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Junaid Malik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malik frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Asthma.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 10496 Montgomery Rd Ste 103, Montgomery, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital