Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-9948.
Dr. Jun Zhang, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Jun Zhang, MD is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Zhang completed a residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center Wilmington. She currently practices at Houston Methodist Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhang is board certified in Hematology.
Houston Methodist Oncology Partners
Houston Methodist Department of Surgery6445 Main St Fl 24, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Brody School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center Wilmington, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Hunan Medical University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhang?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zhang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jun Zhang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zhang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zhang frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Zhang's office is located at 6445 Main St Fl 24, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhang speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.