Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gasso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julius Gasso, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Abingdon, VA. Dr. Gasso completed a residency at Jersey Shore Medical Center. and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gasso is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Jersy Shore Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Universidad Central del Este, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Ste 212a, Abingdon, VA 24211 Existing Patients: (276) 258-3740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gasso?
Awesome doctor, very few like him. He make you feel very comfortable and confident when he talk to you about your health condition .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gasso frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Gasso's office is located at 16000 Johnston Memorial Dr Ste 212a, Abingdon, VA 24211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gasso speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gasso has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital