Call (615) 591-4764 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Julie Means, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Franklin, TN. Dr. Means completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. She currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Means is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Masters In Translational Cancer Research, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vandrbilt U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Texas Tech U, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Means?
Dr. Means is my long time physician. I have had a great experience with her. I had TRiple negative breast cancer and she gave me a treatment that put my cancer in remission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Means, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Means' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Means accepts your insurance.
Dr. Means frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Means' office is located at 4323 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Means has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center