Dr. Julie Margenthaler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Margenthaler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Margenthaler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Margenthaler completed a residency at Washington University Barnes Jewish Hosp. She currently practices at Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Margenthaler is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington University Barnes Jewish Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Washington University Barnes Jewish Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Louis University Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Louis University Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margenthaler?
Dr Margenthaler is a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Margenthaler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margenthaler frequently treats Breast Cancer, Mastectomy, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Margenthaler's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5f, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Margenthaler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital