Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huynh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julie Huynh, MD is a hematology specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Huynh completed a residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sunset. and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huynh is board certified in Hematology.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sunset, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sunset, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 18133 Ventura Blvd Ste 300, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 981-3818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huynh?
Dr. Huynh is a gift. She is definitely exceedingly informed, generous with her time and displays compassion and concern. I feel truly addressed and better informed because of her concern.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huynh frequently treats Anemia, Acute Leukemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Huynh's office is located at 18133 Ventura Blvd Ste 300, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huynh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center