Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Foont, MD
Dr. Julie Foont, MD is
- Brown University|Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foont?
Knowledgeable, very warm and competent.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Julie Foont, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Foont's profile.
Dr. Foont in specializes in Gastroenterology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Foont's office is located at 535 5th Ave Rm 604 Fl 6 New York, NY 10017. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Foont provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Julie Foont, MD is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Julie Foont, MD holds board certification in Gastroenterology.
Dr. Julie Foont, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Gotham Gastroenterology535 5th Ave Rm 604 Fl 6, New York, NY 10017 (212) 794-0240