Dr. Julie Damp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Damp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Damp, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Damp completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart Transplant. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Damp is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt Univ, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt Univ, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart Transplant1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
- 2 719 Thompson Ln Ste 22100, Nashville, TN 37204 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Vanderbilt University Medical Center1301 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Gresham & Associates Cardiology Group Pllc2839 Highway 231 N Ste 209, Shelbyville, TN 37160 Existing Patients: (931) 685-4492
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damp frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Damp's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Damp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.