Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Juliane Bingener-Casey, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Juliane Bingener-Casey, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Bingener-Casey completed a residency at UTHSCSA. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bingener-Casey is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- UTHSCSA, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- UTHSCSA, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- ZKH Links Der Weser, Dept Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bingener-Casey?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bingener-Casey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juliane Bingener-Casey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bingener-Casey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bingener-Casey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bingener-Casey frequently treats Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, Ventral Hernia, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Bingener-Casey's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bingener-Casey speaks German and English. View profile to see all.